Vermillion Community Association
705 Griffith Street, Davidson, NC 28036
Ph: 803-802-0004 Fax: 803-802-0005
Notice of Budget Ratification and Annual Meeting
Monday, December 11, 2017
The Budget Ratification and Annual Meeting of the Vermillion Community Association will be held on Monday, December 11, 2017 at 6:30pm located at Block Bistro at 13812 Cinnabar Huntersville NC 28078.
The purpose of this meeting is ratify the Budget for next year and to review any HOA business. A quorum of homeowners is not required to ratify the budget as stated in the General State Statute, Chapter 47F. The budget will be ratified unless a majority of owners attend the meeting and reject the Board approved budget. Please find enclosed the proposed 2017 Vermillion Homeowners Association Budget. Also enclosed is the Townhome Budget.
- The Single Family Assessment will remain at $550.00 and will be due January 1.
- The Townhome Assessment will remain at $145.00 and will be collected on the first of each month.
To ensure we have a quorum for this meeting, please submit a proxy. There are multiple options to accomplish this.
- Print and mail the attached proxy.
- If viewing this on your computer, click HERE for a link to submit a digital proxy.
- If you are reading a hard copy of this, please scan the QR code in the top right of the form with your smartphone or tablet to take you to the online form or enter this URL in your browser https://kuester1.formstack.com/forms/vermillion_proxy
If you have any questions regarding the enclosed budget or contents of this notice, please contact Kuester Management Group at 803-802-0004 or present your questions at the upcoming meeting. You are also welcome to submit questions via the online proxy form or by emailing email@example.com. This meeting is a great opportunity to become involved in your community and to meet your Board of Directors. We hope to see you there and appreciate your interest in the Vermillion Community.
Chris Chaffin, CMCA® , AMS®
Director of Management – Lake Norman
Kuester Management Group